Pages

AMA Designs

AMA Designs
AMA Designs

Friday 23 November 2012

Feedback on my Voyage Website!

I have got 85% of my website done! which is very good because i still got some time to do some improvements to my website which am going to,

Giselle said to me that i should play around with space and layout wise, also David said the same.

I have inserted a Java code which you put in your name and a colour and then you enter my website, and then it will say "Welcome to my Voyage Website (your name) and (colour),  so i had a little problem if you were going from other pages back to the front page it was not taking you back to the front page, i asked help from the teachers and they did now knew what to do so they said take it out!

I will be changing the font, colour maybe, layout and size of the elements and trying to make up other Java Code that will work better.

This is what i was talking about! Name and Colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment