Pages

AMA Designs

AMA Designs
AMA Designs

Sunday 25 November 2012

Coding

I only have few days left for my website to be fished!!!! pressure is on!!!!!, I have done almost every thing but am still working on fixing bits and bits and tweaking some stuff, tonight i have changed the gallery that i had, i got a new interactive gallery in my website, that i have uploaded images from my flicker account than saving them on my drive so this saves me a lot of space which that is very good and i am really happy.

I also changed my front page, i had an interactive world map with clock but sometimes it was taking to long to load , so i got a new one also much better and more interactive and more interesting then before which this is good.

Theses are few screen shots.

This is the Interactive Map that i have in my front page.


This is the new gallery that i have in each page.



 If you can see in this image i have this problem and am not sure why is that!  sometimes it happens and sometimes it does not so am not sure whats the problem! i will try my best to find out and fix it!



This is what i mean this screen shot is only 5mintes after this screen shot!

I have found out what is the problem that makes like that but i can't find out how to fix it!

When you go on the home page then you navigate to the other pages that's when it happens to all the pages, but if you stat from another page it wont happen, i took out some JavaScript codes to see if that makes it like this but it was the same so i just put them back inn.


No comments:

Post a Comment